My Avatar

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tool # 6

Today I created an account on Wallwisher. I believe this will be a fun, yet casual way for student interaction. I seems to be very user friendly and not too complicated. Students write on a sticky note and post their thoughts in small boxes all around a thought or idea. Because the boxes are small and the writing ideas are short-or open ended, students will comfortable to post their idea or opinion.

In addition, I created an account with DIIGO--this is very helpful in saving and bookmarking websites and organizing them and making them easy to find when I need them. Very helpful tool to keep sites within reach while I am researching topics about continents, and I will use this often.

www.wallwisher.com/wall/RatterreeWall

No comments:

Post a Comment