My Avatar

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tool # 11 Self Assessing and Reflecting

WOW!!! I can't believe I made it to the finish line. I am feeling overwhelmed and excited at the same time. I still am having a hard time believing that there are so many technology tools out there. So much new stuff to try that I know the students will love using. And, if kids are happy, then they must be learning something too. Right?

Lately, I have been giving much thought to just how these tools will be transforming my class and changing my "old school" ways of teaching. I am looking forward to reading student blogs, and communicating in new and improved ways with parents and coworkers.

1 comment:

  1. Happy students do make better students, or so I think! Yes, there is a lot out there. Begin with a few tools and then keep expanding! I think you and your students will be engaged!

    ReplyDelete