My Avatar

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tool #7

When students work collaboratively, majic happens in the classroom! I am looking forward to working with Ms. Unruh's classes and sharing our knowledge. We have discussed using Skype on a demographics project after researching countries in South America.
Objective: The students will share research data on countries in South America.
When: Second six weeks, after students are familiar with new vocabulary.
Tools: Skype in the classroom, google docs, edmodo.
Description: After researce is gathered, students will share their knowledge of cultural traits within latin countries. Information such as, their language, religion, annual income, and literacy rate.

I am looking forward to using Edmodo and I know students will love it because it works along the lines of social networking and there in even an app to download onto their phones!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing how the Edmodo activities work out in your class!

    ReplyDelete